Ticket Sales for 2016 will be launched 14th March. As we did last year, there will be a limited number of Early-Bird tickets available. Please watch this space for details!
Term and conditions (look after the land, ourselves and each other):
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you cannot attend and sell your ticket on, we will need their contact details.
- Your email receipt is your ticket. Please bring it with you and your ID. If you forget it we reserve the right to refuse entry without ID.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult and must be registered (click on children's tickets / teen tickets icons below)
- Children need to be supervised by their parents at all times.
- No drugs, alcohol or dogs. Anyone found with any of these will be asked to leave the site.
- No fires except for one main fire in the central field.
- An Sanctoir is a nature reserve, so we ask that you please take care of the site.
- Please take your rubbish home as we don't have rubbish facilities on site and please, please don't drop fag butts.
- Quiet time on site each night from 11pm.
- No phones in workshop spaces and sorry, but we won't be providing a phone charging service.
- Camper vans are only allowed on site if booked beforehand.
- All parking will be off site.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of or damage to property. Please do not leave valuables in your car.
- You are responsible for your own safety on site.
- There is water on site from a well, so our supply is limited. Please limit your use to essentials.
- The program may be subject to change
- day ticket passes only valid from 9am to 11pm on the day of entry.