Namaste! Welcome! Failte!
We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful An Sanctoir, Ballydehob, County Cork, and to sharing with you the abundance of Yoga practices on offer here. Aside from Yoga there is lots more on offer; different modes of expression, movement, dance, healing and therapeutic modalities, ways to connect, talks, creative activities, music and more. We hope you feel more vibrant and connected to your authentic self by the end of the weekend.
IMPORTANT: NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL ON SITE and NO DOGS ON SITE
Bring your receipt of purchase for your tickets for entry and wristband.
Gate opening times:
- Friday 11:30 – 9pm
- Saturday 8am – 1pm
If you need to arrive outside of these times please email us at email@example.com
Wristbands must be worn at all times.
Procedure for arrival, cars and parking
- Campers will enter the main An Sanctoir site first, tickets will be checked, and you will be shown the way to the camping areas.
- There are 3 camping areas – please look at the site map prior to arrival to have an idea where you would like to camp.
- Wheelbarrows will be available for moving camping equipment from car to camping area. We would ask you to do this as quickly as possible and for you to park your car in the parking area off site.
- Please drive slowly on site when dropping off / collecting your camping equipment and be extremely cautious around other road users and pedestrians.
- Stewards will be available to help.
- Your car will need to be returned to the car park outside the site before you set up your camp. This is important as there is not a lot of room on the road into An Sanctoir.
- Please do not leave valuables in your car.
- You are ultimately responsible for your own safety on site.
- Please extend this to the yoga classes that you attend – be mindful of your body and don’t push yourself too hard.
- A first aider will be available at all times during the festival. To contact them please go to the reception desk or speak with a helpful person in a fluorescent jacket.
- Campfires are strictly prohibited in all camping areas.
- Buckets of sand, in case of a fire, will be outside each class space. Please do not use this for any other purpose.
- One campfire will be present in the festival area, (wo)/manned at all times when lit.
- No candle or joss stick burning is permitted on site.
- In the event of a fire, please evacuate and meet at the fire assembly points marked. This is on the road into An Sanctoir.
- Children are to be supervised at all times by parents or guardians.
- Please take responsibility of all children, particularly around the camp-fire.
- Parents: As your child is your responsibility, please be sure you have a designated adult who is responsible for your child when you are in classes
- Please drive slowly on site when dropping off / collecting your camping equipment.
- Take extreme caution around pedestrians and other cars.
- If you see anything that poses a safety risk, please notify reception or a steward.
What to bring
- Yoga mats and equipment - There will be some spares of yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, cushions etc. But if you do have them and like to use props, please bring them along.
- Camping equipment - extra food (although you can fully eat at the festival over the weekend)
- Your own cup / plate / cutlery - to use for drinks and food. This cuts down on waste. The food outlets will provide these but we recommend bringing your own!
- A variety of clothing – the weather could be anything! From warm clothes, to waterproof to sun shading attire – check the weather before and prepare for anything!
- Warm clothing and blankets are essential for early morning / evening.
- Spending money – for delicious veggie food, wholesome delights, teas, coffee, chai, other goodies from the Bazaar, and of course a treatment / therapy of your choice (these need to be booked over the weekend and are charged separately from the price of the ticket).
- Rubbish bags – please collect all of your rubbish and take it home with you.
- The sheets of info and maps
Yoga classes and workshops
- Bring your own mat and if you like to use other props bring them along too.
- Please leave your phone outside the space or put it on silent if you bring it inside.
- Be mindful of your body during classes, especially the more physical ones. Don’t push yourself too hard!
- Please respect the start times of classes.
- If you are pregnant or have any health problem please take responsibility for your own body, notify the class teacher, and do not attend classes that are not suitable.
- Please be respectful when yoga classes are on and be quiet around tents during this time. Please advise your children of this too.
Don't miss out
- Healers in the Healing Area – Come and meet our therapists and healers and book yourself something amazing! – Take a walk along the magical path up to a view point and down again to find the healing field – a special, quiet space for healing and reflection.
- Nature Walk – explore the An Sanctoir lands by following the Nature Path signs on site. If it has been raining wellies are advised.
- Music Making – bring along your instruments for some improvised music making over the weekend.
- Creative Tent – The kid’s space will become shared with the adults for creative sessions to help all ages unleash their inner artist.
- The Bazaar - Don't forget - there will be a bazaar at the festival on the Saturday evening between 5-7.30pm only... for fun and trading. So bring beautiful things, goodies, treats, crafts etc. to sell if you wish, or come and buy some beauties.
- The festival closes after the closing ceremony and music on Sunday that starts at 8pm
- Your camping pass allows you to stay on the Sunday night.
- You are free to leave whenever you need to, but please do observe the following safety guidance:
- Property: Please look after your property.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to property.
- Lost property can be found at reception.
- Noise and Music: In the family camping area there will be NO MUSIC after 8pm
- In the rest of the site there will be NO MUSIC after 12pm