Namaste! Welcome! Failte!
We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful An Sanctoir, Ballydehob, County Cork, and to sharing with you the abundance of Yoga practices on offer here. Aside from Yoga there is lots more on offer; different modes of expression, movement, dance, healing and therapeutic modalities, ways to connect, talks, creative activities, music and more. We hope you feel more vibrant and connected to your authentic self by the end of the weekend.
Bring your receipt of purchase for your tickets for entry and wristband.
Gate opening times:
- Friday noon – 9pm
- Saturday 8am – 1pm
- Sunday 8am – 1pm
If you need to arrive outside of these times please text Clair Lalor on 0870629514
- Campers will enter the main An Sanctoir site, tickets will be checked, and you will be shown the way to the camping areas.
- There are 3 camping areas – please look at the map prior to arrival so you have an idea where you would like to camp.
- Wheelbarrows will be available for moving camping equipment from your car to the camping area. We ask for this to be done quickly.
- Stewards will be available to help.
- Your car will need to be returned to the car park outside the site.
- All ticket holders will then take their receipts to RECEPTION to get their wristband.
- Wristbands must be worn at all time.
- A first aid person will be available at all times during the festival. To contact them please go to the reception desk / speak with a helpful person in a fluorescent jacket.
- Children are to be supervised at all times by parents or guardians.
- Fire stations will be outside of each tent in the event of a fire.
- No campfires are allowed in the camping fields.
- One campfire will be present in the festival area, (wo)/manned at all times when lit.
- Please take responsibility of all children, particularly around the camp-fire.
- Please drive slowly on site when dropping off / collecting your camping equipment. Exercise extreme caution and watch out for pedestrians, children and other cars.
- If you see anything which poses a safety risk, please notify reception / staff member (a person in a fluorescent jacket).
- In the event of a fire, please evacuate and meet at the fire assembly points marked.
What to bring
- YOGA MATS & EQUIPMENT - There will be some spare yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, cushions etc. But if you do have them and like to use a prop or two, please bring them along.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT, extra food (although you can fully rely on the food at the festival over the weekend)
- A VARIETY OF CLOTHING – the weather could do anything at all! Bring everything from warm clothes, to waterproofs to sunny weather attire – check the weather before and prepare for anything! WARM CLOTHING & BLANKETS ESSENTIAL for early morning / evening.
- MONEY – for delicious veggie food, wholesome delights, teas, coffee, chai, other goodies from the Bazaar, henna art, and of course a treatment / therapy of your choice.
- THE SHEET OF INFO & MAPS
- The festival closes after the closing ceremony and music on Sunday at 8pm
- Your camping pass allows you to stay the Sunday night.
- You are free to leave whenever you need to, but please to observe the following safety guidelines:
- When bringing your car back to collect your camping equipment please drive extremely slowly and take notice of stewards and other pedestrians.
- Only bring your car back to the camping fields once you have packed up fully and are ready to load up.
Don’t Miss Out
- HEALERS in the HEALING FIELD - if you go along the magical path up to a view point and down again, it takes you to the healing field; a special, quiet space for healing and reflection. Come meet our therapists and healers and book yourself a nourishing treatment!
- NATURE WALK – explore the An Sanctoir lands by following the 'Nature Path' signs on site. If it has been raining wellies are advised.
- MUSIC MAKING – bring along your instruments for some improvised music making over the weekend.
- CREATIVE TENT – The kid’s space will become a shared space with the adults for creative sessions to help all ages unleash their inner artist.
- THE BAZAAR - Don't forget - there will be a bazaar at the festival on the Saturday evening between 6-8.30pm only... for fun and trading. So bring beautiful things, goodies, treats, crafts etc to sell if you wish or go shopping for some goodies yourself.
- Lost property can be found at reception.
- NOISE & MUSIC:
- In the family camping area there will be NO MUSIC after 8pm
- On the rest of the site there will be NO MUSIC after 11pm
- Please be respectful when yoga classes are on and be quiet around tents during this time, please advise your children of this also.