Namaste! Welcome! Failte!
We look forward to welcoming you the beautiful An Sanctoir, Ballydehob, County Cork, Ireland! We are looking forward to sharing with you an abundance of yogic ways – practices, modes of expression and connection, talks, creative activities and more. We hope you feel more vibrant and connected to who you really are by the end of the weekend.
· Bring your receipt of purchase for your tickets for entry and wristband.
· Gate opening times:
o Friday noon – 9pm
o Saturday 8am – 1pm
o Sunday 8am – 1pm
· If you need to arrive outside of these times please text Clair Lalor on 0870629514
· Campers will enter the main An Sanctoir site, tickets will be checked, and you will be shown the way
to the camping areas.
· There are 3 camping areas – please look at the map prior to arrive to have an idea which one you
you may pick.
· Wheelbarrows will be available for moving camping equipment from car to camping area. We ask
this be done quickly.
· Stewards will be available to help.
· Your car will need to be returned to the car park outside the site.
· All ticket holders will then take their receipts to RECEPTION to get their wristband.
· Wristbands must be worn at all time.
· A first aider will be available at all times over the festival. To contact them please go to the
reception desk / speak with a helpful person in a fluorescent jacket.
· Children are to be supervised at all times by parents or guardians.
· Fire stations will be outside of each tent in the event of a fire.
· No campfires are allowed in the camping fields.
· One campfire will be present in the festival area, (wo)/manned at all times when lit.
· Please take responsibility of all children, particularly around the camp-fire.
· Please drive slowly on site when dropping off / collecting your camping equipment. Take extreme
caution of pedestrians and other cars.
· If you see anything which posses a safety risk, please notify reception / a person in a fluorescent
· In the event of a fire, please evacuate and meet at the fire assembly points marked.
What to bring
· YOGA MATS & EQUIPTMENT - There will be some spares of yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, cushions
etc. But if you do have then and like to use a prop or 2, please bring them along.
· CAMPING EQUIPMENT, extra food (although you can fully eat at the festival over the weekend)
· A VARIETY OF CLOTHING – the weather could be anything! From warm clothes, to waterproof to
sun shading attire – check the weather before and prepare for anything! WARM CLOTHING &
BLANKETS ESSENTIAL for early morning / evening.
· SPENDING PENNIES – for delicious veggie food, wholesome delights, teas, coffee, chai, other
goodies from the Bazaar, henna art, and of course a Treatment / Therapy of your choice (these need
to be booked over the weekend and are charge separately from the price of the ticket).
· THIS SHEET OF INFO & MAPS
· The festival closes after the closing ceremony and music on Sunday at 8pm
· Your camping pass allows you to stay the Sunday night.
· You are free to leave when ever you need to, but please to observe the following safety guidance:
o In bringing your car back to collect your camping equipment please drive really slowly and take
notice of stewards and other pedestrians.
o Only bring your car back to the camping fields once you have packed up fully and are ready to load
Don’t Miss Out
· HEALERS in the HEALING FIELD - along the magical path up to a view point and down again takes
you to the healing field – a special, quiet space for healing and reflection. Come meet our therapists
and healers and book yourself something amazing!
· NATURE WALK – explore the An Sanctoir lands by following the Nature Path signs on site. If it has
been raining wellies are adviced.
· MUSIC MAKING – bring along your instruments for some improve music making over the weekend.
· CREATIVE TENT – The kid’s space will become shared with the adults for creative sessions to help
all ages unleash their inner artist.
· THE BAZAAR - Don't forget - there will be a bazaar at the festival on the Saturday evening between
6-8.30pm only... for fun and trading. So bring beautiful things, goodies, treats, crafts etc to sell if you
wish to / come buy some beauties.
· Lost property can be found at reception.
· NOISE & MUSIC:
o In the family camping area there will be NO MUSIC after 8pm
o In the rest of the site there will be NO MUSIC after 11pm
o Please be respectful when yoga classes are on and be quiet around tents during this time, please
advice your children of this also.